Soberdough Bread Mix, assorted flavors
Home baked bread made simple. No baking skills required. Soberdough’s reputation for amazing bread that anyone can make grew them from farmers markets into stores nationwide. Today, Soberdough has transformed from what was once a business endeavor between mom and son into a family run company continuing the same values and dedication to offering everyone the ability to bake all natural, delicious bread at home. SHELF LIFE: Soberdough mixes do not spoil if properly stored in a dry place. For best quality we suggest baking within 3 years of purchase.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 5x9 loaf pan.
Pour 12 oz. carbonated beverage into a large mixing bowl. Add mix.
Stir by hand until there is no dry mix left in the batter. Pour batter into your loaf pan and spread out evenly.
Bake for 45 minutes or until done. For a golden, buttery crust: Pour 2 tbsp. of melted butter over the top with 5 minutes left in the bake time. Finish baking.
Delicious Option: Add parmesan cheese to the butter for on top.
- Classic: This is the mix that started it all. A comfort bread. The Classic packs the perfect balance of contrast between sweet and salty. A moist, dense texture to enjoy with any meal.
- Roated Garlic: This bread with its fragrant roasted garlic and herbs makes for an incredible bite. Perfect for any meal and dipping in olive oil.
- Cheesy Garlic: Cheese, garlic and herbs... a wonderful blend with a moist texture.
- Hatch Green Chile Cheddar: We use hatch green chiles all the way from New Mexico. This bread is not spicy. We add the chiles for flavor without the heat... a perfect balance of savory spice (not too much) and cheese.
- Rosemary: A particular favorite, Rosemary blends herbs and fresh cracked pepper for a whirlwind of flavor. This bread will be a wonderful complement to your favorite Italian dish, or a great bread to snack on with some olive oil. Take your taste buds on a tour of the Italian countryside with Rosemary.
- Cornbread & Ale: This cornbread is a very moist version with a slight sweetness but not too much! A great bread to get creative with.
- Cinnamon Swirl: Our answer for the customers who don't like raisins! All the lusciousness of cinnamon and brown sugar swirled throughout the bread but without the raisins.
- Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper: Our newest hot selling duo is a gourmet zinger... Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper. It will catch you by surprise with each bite while leaving a lingering taste of pepper. Do as Salt-n-Pepa would say,"Ooh baby, baby. Bake it real good!"
- Apple Fritter: The sweet apple flavor throughout mixed with cinnamon and brown sugar is delectable. This one is a serious bread for every foodie's desire.