Soberdough Beer Bread Mix, assorted flavors
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 5x9 loaf pan.
Pour 12 oz. beer (alternative: carbonated water) into a large mixing bowl. Add mix.
Stir by hand until there is no dry mix left in the batter. Pour batter into your loaf pan and spread out evenly.
Bake for 45 minutes or until done. For a golden, buttery crust: Pour 2 tbsp. of melted butter over the top with 5 minutes left in the bake time. Finish baking.
Delicious Option: Add parmesan cheese to the butter for on top.
Suggested Beer Guide:
For a subtle beer taste: Standard beers like Bud, Michelob, etc.
For craft beer fans: Pale Ales, American Lagers and Hefeweizers
For a non-alcohol option: Carbonated Water, Club Soda
- Classic: This is the mix that started it all. A comfort bread. The Classic packs the perfect balance of contrast between sweet and salty. A moist, dense texture to enjoy with any meal.
- Roated Garlic: This bread with its fragrant roasted garlic and herbs makes for an incredible bite. Perfect for any meal and dipping in olive oil.
- Cheesy Garlic: Cheese, garlic and herbs... a wonderful blend with a moist texture.
- Hatch Green Chile Cheddar: We use hatch green chiles all the way from New Mexico. This bread is not spicy. We add the chiles for flavor without the heat... a perfect balance of savory spice (not too much) and cheese.
- Rosemary: A particular favorite, Rosemary blends herbs and fresh cracked pepper for a whirlwind of flavor. This bread will be a wonderful complement to your favorite Italian dish, or a great bread to snack on with some olive oil. Take your taste buds on a tour of the Italian countryside with Rosemary.
- Cornbread & Ale: This cornbread is a very moist version with a slight sweetness but not too much! A great bread to get creative with.